Boeing Virtual | Connect. Protect. Explore | Official 2021 Thread | IFVARB approved

On behalf of Boeing Virtual, I can say we are extremely pleased to codeshare with Applejet Virtual! This new codeshare allows pilots to fly Business Aircraft across the Americas and beyond. We hope our pilots enjoy this brand new codeshare!

Happy Flying!

-Will (CEO and Founder of Boeing Virtual)

4 Likes

It’s a great honor to be able to have a codeshare between AppleJet and Boeing Virtual! Can’t wait too see our pilots flying your routes!

See you in the skies

• Liam (CEO of AppleJet Virtual)
5 Likes

I would like to apply but I don’t currently have my phone for the Grade Stats but I streamed yesterday so if you could take a look at that and check the stats there would that be fine?

2 Likes

Sure! You can fill out a form on our website linked above!

2 Likes

Ok Thanks!!

2 Likes

@Jackz_YT Rn I believe mods are working on the callsign for in the IFC rn in the meantime just use Boeing (ur number)VA

1 Like

Hello I jut got my application approved can I get my callsign?

1 Like

Hello IFC!

Boeing Virtual is proud to announce a number of new Codeshares including China Airlines Virtual and Ethiopian Virtual. These routes allow our pilots to fly across Africa and China, both regions people hesitate to fly to. We encourage our pilots to explore the amazing scenery on offer.

We currently fly to these countries:

Apply!

2 Likes

Hey guys! Great thread, the website, well could be better (No watermarks, custom URL, etc.), but besides that, looks great!

All of us on the team are glad to hear about this new opportunity and are exited to see what happens in the future!

Kurtis
China Airlines Virtual
Chief Operating Officer

2 Likes