Boeing VC-25B (Air Force One)

Boeing VC-25B

Since 1945, the United States Air Force has serviced planes to carry the US President. First they operated a Douglas VC-54C, then to Boeing 707s, followed by the VC-25A, a modified Boeing 747-200. For years there have been talks of replacing the two planes that have been responsible for transporting the US President around the world. Recently, two 747-8s have gone into hangars to be remodeled to take over the presidential fleet. The new planes will feature a new livery, designed by President Trump that will bear colors more complementary to the American flag than the previous design, replacing the original livery designed by First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy. The VC-25Bs are set to go into service in 2024.

I think this plane would look amazing in Infinite Flight, as we have the current Air Force One. This plane is the updated version, and in my opinion, much better looking.

If you like the plane I would appreciate a vote! Thanks!

Photo courtesy of the Official Boeing Website.

This is like adding the United and Emirates A350s. It doesn’t even exist yet.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t mind having this; I just think it’s too early for it.

9 Likes

There have been several suggestions for planes that don’t exist yet. Also, these planes will go into service in the near future.

Feature requests often last several years. By the time this gets recognized it will be in service.

cries in no votes

Some people don’t really like the new AF1 livery, but in my opinion I could take both. The current one is a classic, but I feel like the new one is more patriotic. although it does remind me of the BA Landor livery lol Since this was posted before it was actually commissioned, I’m not going to clear a vote yet, but if the time comes the I might. Good request!

1 Like

This does seem to be a duplicate, and the other one is still slightly active (only one year since the last post)(edit: now it is closed lol)

However, this has more info and more votes, and will likely stay open. Just remember to search next time for all possible title combos and you should be good!

1 Like

Well I looked for it and didn’t see it. The title is actually inaccurate since the new Air Force One will be a VC-25B, Not a 748.

1 Like