Boeing unveils the first image of the 737-MAX10

Hello Community!
Boeing has finally revealed the first image of their new 737-MAX10. The aircraft seems like it will compete with the A321 NEO. Boeing also said that it has a smaller fuel consumption and a longer flight distance than the Airbus.

The 43.8m (143.7ft)-long 737 Max 10 was revealed as a relatively straightforward, 1.68m stretch of the 737 Max 9, featuring the latter’s distinctive mid-aft exit door and no other obvious differences besides length. Boeing is continuing to evaluate several options to extend the rotation point of the landing gear, allowing more flexibility on take-offs despite the longer
fuselage.

Courtesy of Boeing

Source:

41 Likes

I think it’s better to get a 787-8 ya? 787-8 is small yet more fuel efficient and more passengers!

2 Likes

I don’t know why it seems to be prettier than A321neo. I can’t even stop starring at this aircraft! 😍.

3 words for this aircraft :

Sexy. Modern. Sleek

12 Likes

I smell a tailstrike! Better warn Boeing, the Airline Industry, and all the Aviation Safety Agencies! And get some tracking dogs to find that tailstrike!

2 Likes

Gosh. I cannot wait to see this beauty in the air.

3 Likes

It has a higher suspension than the other 737s

5 Likes

Omg I so wanna ride it!!! Well done Boeing! Hope that the 737 max makes its way to Infinite Flight at some point.

3 Likes

The colours look depressing, to dark…

The split scimitar winglets and pointy nose make it look hideous IMHO.

4 Likes

Those Split-Scimitars look amazing! I love the 737 MAX series. Will really give the A320neos a run for their money. ;)

3 Likes

IMHO, That Split scimitars makes the aircraft looked pretty. Instead the plain “sharklet” that are used on the current A320ceo/neo and old 737NGs

3 Likes

Get ready for Engine problems for this plane!

When will Airbus v. Boeing threads like this one cease to exist?

1 Like

This isn’t meant to be one, its just announcing a new plane, wish people could just be happy for a new plane no matter the company.

5 Likes

Yea, I agree. More modest.

1 Like

In which ways? They seem to have improved them even more.

Care to explain? Or is it automatically entitled to engine problems by being a Boeing?

1 Like

I love it! Can’t wait.

Why? What is your basis for this? Is it because you’re an Airbus fanboy? You know, Boeing doesn’t manufacture the engines for their jets…neither does Airbus.

3 Likes

Yeah. both are amazing manufacturers and competition is key in this day and age, they are all keeping up with the Kardasians. Airbus winning with the A380 in the Kims ass department, Boeing is running with Kendall in the interesting department. (She is a petrolhead) If there is a cross dressing plane, please comment.