Boeing T-X

1 picture per topic please. Thank you.

4 Likes

Why? Theres other topics with more than one picture. Please explain…

1 Like

Well obviously those people don’t listen. Only 1 photo per topic is allowed to save storage on the community and it keeps the topic less cluttered.

2 Likes

You tell em, Pat

2 Likes

To be honest, I think having the two models up looks great! I don’t think its cluttered at all. But hey! Opinions are opinions.

It does but that’s not even the same aircraft, so I don’t see what point you’re trying to prove here.

3 Likes

If you read my post, you’d see that I mentioned both Boeing and the Textron. I don’t want to carry this on anymore. I was just informing those that are/were not aware of others making training aircraft for the government. Lets be civil…

1 Like

I don’t want to continue this either. By the way, violating rules isn’t civil.

Let’s end this here and now please, pm me for anything else :)

Now about the aircraft, I believe it looks amazing! It's like a Mini F-16/F-22 Hybrid, lol. Would be an outstanding addition to Infinite Flight! :)
1 Like

Thanks. If the mods don’t like it then so be it and they can take the action as they please. 👌🏼

1 Like

Great design by Boeing (as always). This is my favorite TX so far, and I’d really love to see these in the sky.

2 Likes

That looks freaking awesome

That is more awesome than me. I mean, that’s not saying much…

More awesome than the A350. There, fixed it.

3 Likes

Also, I believe that no more than one picture per post is referring to the original post, not comments

No, it doesn’t.

F35 is trash. F-4 is better.

1 Like

We need this!

Let’s not give all the glory to Boeing. This is not something boeing built by themselves and the Saab group was involved in huge parts of this fighter. Though it’s called the Boeing T-X, Saab was heavily involved.

1 Like

How new is it?

I think it wins:-D