Boeing T-X

Quite a cool little trainer that Boeing has cooked up. Would be nice to be included in IF image

26 Likes

I was going to request this a while ago. What a modern looking fighter.

1 Like

It looks very slick and well designed. Hopefully a revolutionary military jet!

4 Likes

Looks better than the f-35 haha

3 Likes

True that lol

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing who the government will choose to partner up with their contract. There are already a few entities at play Boeing, Textron (Cessna). Heres their aircraft. This is the Textron Scorpion.image

4 Likes

1 picture per topic please. Thank you.

4 Likes

Why? Theres other topics with more than one picture. Please explain…

1 Like

Well obviously those people don’t listen. Only 1 photo per topic is allowed to save storage on the community and it keeps the topic less cluttered.

2 Likes

You tell em, Pat

2 Likes

To be honest, I think having the two models up looks great! I don’t think its cluttered at all. But hey! Opinions are opinions.

It does but that’s not even the same aircraft, so I don’t see what point you’re trying to prove here.

3 Likes

If you read my post, you’d see that I mentioned both Boeing and the Textron. I don’t want to carry this on anymore. I was just informing those that are/were not aware of others making training aircraft for the government. Lets be civil…

1 Like

I don’t want to continue this either. By the way, violating rules isn’t civil.

Let’s end this here and now please, pm me for anything else :)

Now about the aircraft, I believe it looks amazing! It's like a Mini F-16/F-22 Hybrid, lol. Would be an outstanding addition to Infinite Flight! :)
1 Like

Thanks. If the mods don’t like it then so be it and they can take the action as they please. 👌🏼

1 Like

Great design by Boeing (as always). This is my favorite TX so far, and I’d really love to see these in the sky.

2 Likes

That looks freaking awesome

That is more awesome than me. I mean, that’s not saying much…

More awesome than the A350. There, fixed it.

3 Likes

Also, I believe that no more than one picture per post is referring to the original post, not comments

No, it doesn’t.