Boeing T-X Trainer

DISCLAIMER: I know this is a duplicate, but the last one was in Dec 2016, and is very outdated. If mods want to remove this, feel free to do so.

The Boeing. T-X is a trainer designated to replace the T-38 Talon currently in use. Would be a great addition to the (in my opinion) neglected area of fighters. It also looks great.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Two_parked_Boeing_T-Xs_(181005-F-PO640-0021).JPG
Courtesy of Air Force Public Affairs (Public Domain)
Brief Specifications/Facts:

Manufacturer: Boeing/Saab
Crew: 2
First Flight: 20, December 2016, A.D/CE
Engines: 1x GEF404 11000-17700LBF
Wingspan: 10M
Length: 15
Range:1143 miles
Rate of Climb: 33,000 feet per second.

I would recommend PMing the mods first so that they can close the previous topic

1 Like

Got it, thanks

That actually is a really good plane I don’t have any more votes but you have my support!
(I also flagged the other for closure)

1 Like

Flag old topic -> Get permission to create topic -> Permission granted after old topic is closed -> Create new topic -> Get (hope to get) votes

Helpful steps to creating a new feature request for an existing feature request. 👍🏼

2 Likes

I PMmd schlberg(?) about this topic, hasn’t responded. Flagged the old one.

Patience. Gotta wait it out. Staff is generally busy especially with Seb as he’s dealing with support tickets and helping others resolve issues with the app. Mods volunteer their time when they can. Its usually to just message @ moderators and you’ll be bound to get someone. It’ll notify a group of folks rather than just one person. 🙂

1 Like

Got it, I just forgot who was a moderator and messaged the only one I remembered. Will keep that in mind. Thanks for closing the old one. 👍

1 Like