ABOUT THE P8:-
The Boeing P-8 Poseidon (formerly Multimission Maritime Aircraft ) is a military aircraft developed and produced by Boeing Defense, Space & Security, modified from the 737-800ERX. It was developed for the United States Navy (USN).
The P-8 operates in the anti-submarine warfare (ASW), anti-surface warfare (ASUW), and shipping interdiction roles. It is armed with torpedoes, Harpoon anti-ship missiles, and other weapons, can drop and monitor sonobuoys, and can operate in conjunction with other assets, including the Northrop Grumman MQ-4C Triton maritime surveillance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV).
The P-8 is operated by the United States Navy, the Indian Navy, the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF), and the UK’s Royal Air Force (RAF). It has also been ordered by the Royal Norwegian Air Force (RNoAF), the Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF), and the Republic of Korea Navy (ROKN).
- P-8A Poseidon – Production variant developed for the United States Navy.
- P-8I Neptune – Export variant for the Indian Navy with a CAE Inc AN/ASQ-508A Magnetic Anomaly Detector (MAD) and a Griffon Corporation Telephonics APS-143C(V)3 multi mode aft radar added.
- Poseidon MRA1 – Royal Air Force designation for the P-8A.
- P-8 AGS – An Airborne Ground Surveillance variant proposed to the United States Air Force in 2010 as replacement to the Northrop Grumman E-8 Joint STARS fleet; equipped with a pod-mounted, active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar.
- Royal Australian Air Force- 2 P-8A aircraft received as of 13 December 2019
- Indian Navy- 9 P-8I aircraft in service in November 2020 with remaining 3 to be delivered in 2021
- Royal Norwegian -5 P-8As on order, to be delivered between 2022 and 2023
- Republic of Korea Navy-6 P-8As on order, to be delivered beginning in 2022
- Royal Air Force- 9 Poseidon MRA1s on order, with 2 delivered as of March 2020
- US Navy- to acquire 122 aircraft.98 P-8As delivered through January 2019. It has been reported that the US Navy has a requirement for 138 P-8As, but it is likely to stop orders at 117 aircraft.
- Royal New Zealand Air Force- 4 P-8As on order, to be delivered beginning in 2022
WHY WILL THIS BE A GOOD ADDITION TO THE SIM:-
Infinite Flight does not have many military aircraft except for planes like the F-16, A-10 , C-17 etc. This is a good military aircraft based off of the 737. These jets are generally used for surveillance.
WHY CAN THE POSSIBLY EASY TO ADD:-
Since the P8’s fuselage is based off of the 737 fuselage, it also shares it’s cockpit with the 737NG and has the wings of a 737-900 and features the 767-400er style raked wingtips instead of the regular blended or split-scimitar winglets. So I assume that this would be easy for the developers to model it.
- Crew: Flight: two; Mission: seven
- Capacity: 19,800 lb (9,000 kg)
- Length: 129 ft 5 in (39.47 m)
- Wingspan: 123 ft 6 in (37.64 m)
- Height: 42 ft 1 in (12.83 m)
- Empty weight: 138,300 lb (62,730 kg)
- Max takeoff weight: 189,200 lb (85,820 kg)
- Powerplant: 2 × CFM56-7B27A turbofans, 27,300 lbf (121 kN) thrust each
- Maximum speed: 564 mph (907 km/h, 490 kn)
- Cruise speed: 509 mph (815 km/h, 440 kn)
- Combat range: 1,381 mi (2,222 km, 1,200 nmi) ; 4 hours on station (for anti-submarine warfare mission)
- Ferry range: 5,200 mi (8,300 km, 4,500 nmi)
- Service ceiling: 41,000 ft (12,496 m)
- 5 internal bays and 6 external hardpoints for a variety of conventional weapons, e.g. AGM-84H/K SLAM-ER, AGM-84 Harpoon, Mark 54 torpedo, mines, depth charges, and the High Altitude Anti-Submarine Warfare Weapon system 
- Raytheon APY-10 multi-mission surface search radar
- AN/ALQ-240 Electronic Support Measures Suite
- AN/APS-154 Advanced Airborne Sensor[]
SOME PICTURES :-
I hope this is not a duplicate cuz I did not find any topics asking for the P8