Hey fellow IFC members, today I want to request a new variant of the Boeing 767. I thought this would be a wonderful addition to Infinite Flight because Aerial Refueling is confirmed for the KC10, so it can also be on the KC-46A Pegasus.
The Boeing KC-46 Pegasus is a military aerial refueling and strategic military transport aircraft developed by Boeing from its 767 jet airliner. In February 2011, the tanker was selected by the United States Air Force (USAF) as the winner in the KC-X tanker competition to replace older KC-135 Stratotankers. The first 18 combat-ready aircraft are scheduled to be delivered to the U.S. Air Force in early 2018 under the terms of the development contract.
- Crew: 3 (2 pilots, 1 boom operator) basic crew; 15 permanent seats for additional/optional air crew members, including aeromedical evacuation crew members
- Capacity: seating for up to 114 people, 18 463L pallets, or 58 patients (24 litters, 34 ambulatory)
- Payload: 65,000 lb (29,500 kg)
- Length: 165 ft 6 in (50.5 m)
- Wingspan: 157 ft 8 in (48.1 m)
- Height: 52 ft 1 in (15.9 m)
- Empty weight: 181,610 lb (82,377 kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 415,000 lb (188,240 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 212,299 lb (96,297 kg)
- Maximum Transfer Fuel Load: 207,672 lb (94,198 kg)
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney PW4062 turbofan, 63,300 lbf
This is not associated with the Boeing 767 Rework
If you love this feature request, If you can, please click on that Blue Vote Button in the top left corner of your screen!
See my other feature requests for Military aircraft.