Boeing Files For Bankruptcy

I was like “Okay, that can’t be real. I’m sure that guy is falling for an Onion article or something…” so I clicked to see the article and there he was… Completely forgot about April Fools.

I had a bad day and that actually made me chuckle a bit so: You got me. Finally something a little bit more original compared to the “I am leaving IFC” wisecrackers we saw last year (and I’m pretty sure we’ll see a couple of them this year as well…)

8 Likes

Damn you got me good!

LOL, I forgot tommrows April fools, gotta go put a ticking time bomb under my sisters bed 😅

1 Like

Sorry, you can’t get me this time XD

6 Likes

I saw this and was like uhh fake

1 Like

I’m going to get you four more times!

4 Likes

Boeing was in fine shape, you almost got me there tho!

omg this is so sad can we get 1 like

3 Likes

@SimpleWaffles wins the IFC today.

Dang… Still the 31st here and I just went through all the reasons why Boeing would go bankrupt and landed that the MAX got them good…

But alas…

10/10 dude your dedicated. 👌👌

Loved the website.

Nooo, this is such sad news 😥

I’m guessing it’s to do with the 737 MAX issues and the orders being cancelled and Norwegian sending them a bill. There was no warning either. Wonder what will happen to the 747 as it’s still going strong with cargo, the Military orders for Poisedons, WedgeTails, VC-25B’s, KC-46’s and the 777X Project not to forget thousands of 737 orders and 787 orders. Will Airbus take the full market? Will be very interesting times to see what’s next. Flip, this is soo sad and going to have a huge affect on the world really I think. Any idea when the last operations of Boeing will take place and the company will terminate?

2 Likes

It’s a April Fools. He’s in New Zealand

Man, I almost killed myself there!!!

1 Like

Same, but I always read the fine print 😳😳

1 Like

Let me try again:

Nooo, this is such sad news 😥

I’m guessing it’s to do with the 737 MAX issues and the orders being cancelled and Norwegian sending them a bill. There was no warning either. Wonder what will happen to the 747 as it’s still going strong with cargo, the Military orders for Poisedons, WedgeTails, VC-25B’s, KC-46’s and the 777X Project not to forget thousands of 737 orders and 787 orders. Will Airbus take the full market? Will be very interesting times to see what’s next. Flip, this is soo sad and going to have a huge affect on the world really I think. Any idea when the last operations of Boeing will take place and the company will terminate?

9 Likes

Dude, it is a joke !!!

But i loved the new boeing 350 😩😤✋🏼😠

1 Like

Liking the bold letters ;)

2 Likes

I know. Look at my bold letters.

1 Like