Boeing Falsified AC 787 Documents

It is reported that Boeing has just admitted to falsifying necessary flight documents for an Air Canada 787 before the aircraft had even been built. The incident occurred in 2014 and 10 months following the delivery of the aircraft to Air Canada the flight had to divert due to a fuel leak problem. Boeing says that this issue was done proactively and that an audit by the company found that this was an isolated incident.

More bad news for Boeing, this being far more damaging than the recent Inclusion of the Justice Department with the South Carolina plant. This is far more damaging to Boeing’s image as now the problem isn’t an engineering focus, but rather a lack of concern for the regulation aspect the industry. If this developed to have been a widespread problem then this could severely cripple Boeing in the long term.

Oh ganna ruin this

2 Likes

Um gonna ruin it further Im the one that told him. He put it out before me because I had work to come up. Talk about stealing my report I originally shared it first in the VA

1 Like

No need to argue. He put it up first so it’s up for the mods to decide.