Hey guys! I am requesting this feature to be in infinite soon. Hope you like it!
Boeing E-4 Advanced Airborne Command Post
Photo credits: http://ber-spotter.de/galerie/displayimage.php?pos=-4811
The Boeing E-4 Advanced Airborne Command Post (AACP), the current “Nightwatch” aircraft, is a strategic command and control military aircraftoperated by the United States Air Force (USAF). The E-4 series are specially modified from the Boeing 747-200B for the National Emergency Airborne Command Post ( NEACP ) program. The E-4 serves as a survivable mobile command post for the National Command Authority, namely the President of the United States, the Secretary of Defense, and successors. The four E-4Bs are operated by the 1st Airborne Command and Control Squadron of the 595th Command and Control Group located at Offutt Air Force Base, near Omaha, Nebraska. An E-4B when in action is denoted a “National Airborne Operations Center”.
- Crew: up to 112
- Length: 231 ft 4 in (70.5 m)
- Wingspan: 195 ft 8 in (59.7 m)
- Height: 63 ft 5 in (19.3 m)
- Wing area: 5,500 ft² (510 m²)
- Empty weight: 410,000 lb (190,000 kg)
- Loaded weight: 800,000 lb (360,000 kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 833,000 lb (374,850 kg)
- Powerplant: 4 × [General Electric CF6], 52,500 lbf (234 kN) each
- Maximum speed: 523 knots (602 mph, 969 km/h)
- Cruise speed: Mach 0.84 (555 mph, 895 km/h)
- Range: 6,200 nmi (7,100 mi, 11,000 km)
- Endurance: 150+ hours
- Service ceiling: 45,000 ft (14,000 m)
- Wing loading: 150 lb/ft² (730 kg/m²)
- Thrust/weight: 0.26
Why I am requesting this aircraft
This plane will perfectly fit with the VC-25, United States 737-700 BBJ, and the United States 757.