The C-17 modifications are a welcome improvement to the model in game. Animated Flaps / Gear, fine tuned physics and altered textures for 6th Airlift Squadron livery from McGuire AFB.
Much appreciated, thanks IF Team.
Below is my assessment of model requirements still required for it’s rework.
- Animated side doors (open individually) and a working ramp
- Animated, working spoilers/slats
- updated autopilot (removal of rocking when enabled)
- Enabling of reverse thrust (like C-130) to reverse aircraft up to 20kt Ground Speed
- Detailed working cockpit
- Application of Pratt & Whitney PW2000/F117 engine sounds (utilised also by 757)
- livery’s of all operator nations, including some additional key USAF livery’s.
- removal of the 260kt Airspeed limit below 10000ft (being a tactical airlifter this nullify’s it’s actual performance)