Boeing C-17 Globemaster Rework

Absolutely! Let’s get the momentum for this request back up and running. I mean, flying a long haul between military bases isn’t quite so different from long hauls between commercial hubs! I hope that those who prefer long haul aircraft notice that and decide to drop a vote as a result. The versatility of the C-17 and the diversity it would add to the Infinite Flight fleet hopefully will help its case to be added in '21.

3 Likes

An example of how to operate the moose & showcasing how versatile the frame is. Courtesy of the Royal Australian Air Force 🇦🇺

4 Likes

The RAAF is celebrating its centennial this year. Let’s see if we can see any RAAF C-17s with 100th anniversary livery.

2 Likes

Nice, Only a two years younger then the RAF 😉 I’m sure the Aussie’s can come up with a better option, then a red 100 sticker.

Hopefully we will see a fully reworked 17 in the near future, displaying livery’s of all operator nations.

2 Likes

Just used my last vote for this. Been absurd how long it’s been. Ga and military get much less love

3 Likes

Thanks Brian, It’s much appreciated!
#moose21

1 Like

If the C-17 Along with the IAF livery gets added , will be stoked to try and land routine iaf high altitude flights to the Himalayas and FOBS along POK

2 Likes

IAFVO 81 Sqn “Sky Lords” 😉 👍🏻

Would great to get liveries over of all nations that operate the 17. Maybe some further USAF liveries that represent east / west coast & North / South America.

2 Likes
4 Likes

The reworked C-17 should also feature smoke just like the second video.

4 Likes

Fantastic milestone for this amazing aircraft.

4 Million Flight hours for
C-17A Globemaster III

140,000 Flight Hours for 99 Sqn RAF
C-17A’s

It’s truly a Globe Master 🌎 💪🏻 ✈️

5 Likes

While the other 2 Globemasters (C-74 and C-124 if I’m not mistaken) weren’t really sucessful, the third Globemaster is undeniably a big sucess flying at many of the world’s Air Forces!

3 Likes

Just Awesome!

3 Likes

Look that insane short landing!

2 Likes
3 Likes

@AvioesEJogos Sweet Snaps Dude !

Know them views well.

1 Like

awesome !, would love to replicate this in game

4 Likes

Very nice video. It’s very nice to have the reworked C-17 before performing a formation just like the video.

1 Like