Boeing BBJ 2

I thought that maybe, since we already have the BBJ, we could add the BBJ 2 to the family of BBJs.

Here is the link:

You can click on specs to get information on the plane’s load, max passenger load, etc.

4 Likes

I would say add this when the new 737 max will be added to the game

3 Likes

And the BBJ 8 and 9: http://www.boeing.com/commercial/bbj/#/aircraft/bbj-737max/

1 Like

Some might criticize me for this but I honestly can’t tell the difference between any Boeing plane related to the 737. Some have more windows or wider seats on the inside? All the different 737’s and BBJ’s look the same to me (lol)

8 Likes

Same here, I can’t tell the 737-700 and BBJ apart except for the liveries

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Yes it is interesting. Before they released their plans for it I thought a winglet like that would be better too.

1 Like

GTFO Swang!

1 Like

Expanding on that, I also don’t think we need an entirely new plane just because it has sharklets or a slightly larger fuselage.

3 Likes

The 737 MAX is a pretty different plane from the 737NG. It has new engines which are much larger, which required them to redesign the landing gear as well, making the plane slightly loose the 737 low rider look. Also the APU exhaust section was redesigned similar to the 787 series.

3 Likes

I think it is called Schimiter winglet or something like that. It is really distinctive though

2 Likes

Scimitar winglet

5 Likes

BBJ liked to see on B777.

2 Likes

2 Likes