Boeing B-52 Stratofortress

image The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is an American long-range, subsonic, jet-powered strategic bomber. The B-52 was designed and built by Boeing, which has continued to provide support and upgrades. It has been operated by the United States Air Force (USAF) since the 1950s. The bomber is capable of carrying up to 70,000 pounds (32,000 kg) of weapons, and has a typical combat range of more than 8,800 miles (14,080 km) without aerial refueling.
Information Source:Wikipedia.
Picture source: Google Images.

Duplicate. Please search before posting. Now its up to the Moderators to close one.

6 Likes

It looks like an amazing bomber! (Actually have one at an Air Force museum near by…) But I am saving my votes for some reworks. Sorry mate, but hope that it gets added sometime in the near future! Good luck and cheers! ;)

2 Likes

Did search before I posted nothing came up didn’t see this. This is a updated post don’t know how old the other is if this one can stay i would appreciate it.

1 Like

I believe you searched, but sometimes you need to try different keywords in searching for a request.

1 Like

This one can stay ;)

8 Likes

Thanks my friend :) @Levet

1 Like

No worries brother see you in the friendly skies of Infinite flight.

1 Like

Absolute beauty, IF definitely needs more bomber variety.

4 Likes

Awesome piece of machinery, miss seeing these at Boscombe and Fairford

Will look great landing at London City on TS1 😏

All outta votes but would love to see this

1 Like

Amazing militar aircraft, is need add to Infinite Flight.

I would vote for this, only if we’re allowed to drop virtual bombs on things.
If this is not achievable, then we should be to able to fire at it from an F16.

3 Likes

This is a flight simulator, not Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. Let them focus on flight-related issues, not trivial things like weapons.

I think that in the future we could get weapon actions. But for now, I agree with your statement. The B-52 is a lovely aircraft, and this is a flight sim after all. Maybe in the future weapons and related stuff could work. :)

Even in future, I just don’t see how weapons would work. Are we saying there would be a ‘weapons free’ server, and then the rest with no weapons? I just don’t think weapons have any place in this app. I would like the B-52 though.

Well we did get cabins even though this is a flight simulator. Besides you never know how they could appear. ;)

Add the B-52 weapons can be in the hold pattern for now .

1 Like

Also known as B.U.F.F (Big Ugly Fat Fellow)

This baby can turn their 4 wheels to land side ways. I think…

Idk how ur gonna taxi dat big boi with out gettting ghosted