Boeing 787 Family Tracking Thread

Ethiopian Airlines 788

I meant making it look less pixilated and have functioning parts

I think Virgin will stay because they are a larger operator of the 789, and they aren’t merging with another ailrine. I’m not saying that US Airway’s wasn’t a large operator of the a321, I think it got removed because they were merging with American

2 Likes

I have a feeling it will!

They tend to stick to the more prolific operators, so I would expect to see Virgin, United, British Airways, Air Canada, American, ANA, JAL, Air New Zealand etc. with some more interesting additions like Royal Brunei and RAM (As Confirmed).

3 Likes

Well if the community demands it like we did with TAM on the a319, then I’m sure we’ll get it🙂

1 Like

Since all the topics were closed. Here is the TUI Airlines Netherlands 787-8. Courtesy of the Infinite Flight Instagram.
https://instagram.com/p/BHvgUZNALl_/

22 Likes

PLEASE POST CONFIRMED LIVERIES HERE :) Wouldn’t want anymore topic clutter for the mods :)

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It has a little pin every time someone posts ;)

4 Likes

How many TUI 787 topics are? LOL :) This is great! This update will be the best that happened to Infinite Flight since Infinite Flight!

4 Likes

This is not a feature request. This is a livery tracking thread.

6 Likes

I understand,

I can’t believe this actually happening

2 Likes

Yep its confirmed. Is it TUI or Thompson because its hard to tell

Looks like a TUI. Writing doesn’t seem long enough.

Can someone please explain the difference of “TUI, TUIfly, Arke, and Thompson” they al Lise the same livery

The devs said TUI

I guess its TUI then

1 Like

Here @Cameron_Brown
TuiFly is the German one…
Arke fly isn’t there anymore, i think it was renamed to TUI
Tompson is the English one.
And TUI is the Dutch one, that was ArkeFly.

I love the TUI, i will look closely to the details, i nlknow this livery realy well.
I hope they also added the special hashtag:
#driemliner.

6 Likes

Wauw, a new Dutch airline for IF, TUI Netherlands, I can’t wait!

2 Likes