Boeing 787 Family rework

Huh ? But if there are reworks for other planes you‘re I Pad wouldn‘t be laggy …

1 Like

That’s right, it don’t make sense

1 Like

Perhaps the IF is bringing something new in the 787?

Sem título

5 Likes

In the post they said in the comments they are working on something not aircraft related

2 Likes

I didn’t find it, could you show me?

1 Like

That would be clouds.

2 Likes

Everyone knows that they are working on clouds the developer have shown it in screenshots and have already announced it is in testing,
To me it sound like they are working on something else maybe they are testing SID AND STARS or something that hasn’t been announced, i don’t know this pure speculation.

2 Likes

Great idea! This has my vote.

I feel like is this happens, I would fly long haul flights much more often.

1 Like

Without a doubt, the 787 is the way to go for long haul, now it just needs working instruments and an updated model.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna be so happy if they rework the air Canada 🇨🇦 livery

1 Like

a rework on that aircraft would be great.

1 Like

This cockpit is too sexy to be legal 🥵

9 Likes

I sincerely hope that’s not a fetish.

6 Likes

Got my vote, strong support for this topic. I hope that there can be more authentic features, like tilted gear, virtual cockpit, APU, and the aileron that can move. I also hope to see more liveries. :)

6 Likes

Would be so cool with the 787’s HUD

5 Likes

Anyone think the 787 wing in IF looks a bit off?

The real one:

The wing in IF doesn’t have its wingtips as raked as the real thing. If you understand what I mean…

9 Likes

The 787 in-game is far from perfect, as nice as a rework would be, I’d predict it’d be one of the last to receive a proper rework.

1 Like

Disagree, i think the e jets need rework too, its almost unflyable.

1 Like

i reckon a soft rework of the 787 family is definitely needed and the addition of the qantas silver roo livery

1 Like

Bump, this works best with “Yam Dreaming”.

1 Like