Boeing 787 Family rework

We need this.

You missed Korean Air 🤔

1 Like

Would love to see this family be reworked after the 767. It offers such a wide range of routes!

Agree. I really want new liveries for 787 family.

I feel so old. This aircraft still feels new to me. The wing flex, the impressive details. Is this what being an elder on here feels like?!

Would be awesome to have this beauty of a plane

4 Likes

I noticed this and I don’t know if anyone really cares but I feel it is a crucial topic for the 787…. Wingtip flex

Notice the wingtip flexing upward due to lift, now let’s compare this to infinite flight

Now we can see the amount of upward stress on the wingtip is much less and the wingtip is more horizontal like it is raked.

I know this topic isn’t really all that popular in the 787 Rework Topic, but I feel it is always cool to have the maximum amount of realism in takeoff, cruise, and landing. I’ve flown on the 787-10 twice and saw this. Also 473 votes! Road to 500!

5 Likes

Am I the only who feels the 787 has gotten really old in Infinite Flight?

Its lack of new features made them look really outdated.

2 Likes

I 100% agree dude! I think the cockpit should be improved massively.

1 Like

That’s right, probably because it’s not that popular. But I’m one who likes it and thinks it’s technologically advanced and should be popular.

2 Likes

Ethiopian Airlines is a beautiful livery that we don’t have in the 789 too

4 Likes

Korean Air w as well😁

1 Like

I’m bumping this because I think that there are a few things that could be improved on the 787

1 Like

even though this only has 490 votes, i do hope it gets updated because the 787 family is an extremely popular series all over the world and there’s so many airlines that fly this aircraft! really hope to see this reworked soon!

2 Likes

500 votes!

2 Likes

501 after me !

2 Likes

I didn’t expect it to get this much votes, when I created the feature request

1 Like

It’s got quite a bit and I sure must have missed this one but glad I voted her up . Let’s hope it can be a reality in the future!

In the event of a rework it should probably be only the -8 and -9 basically all of the airlines that have the -10 have the -8 or -9
And the -10 didn’t really sell that well

I think that with just adding a working cockpit, we all will be fulfilled :)

1 Like