Boeing 787 Family rework

Also, we need the aeromexico quetzalcoatl livery for the 787-9.

1 Like

Fab thanks to 21.1 development team! Surprising Gear Tilt 🥳

2 Likes

But it’s really annoying to point it up everytime since you need to use the Head Up Display since we don’t have a live cockpit.
And the Head Up Display is not in the right angle when pointed down.

1 Like

The HUD is used in the 787 series by many operator SOP’s, from my understanding and limited researching this specifically. It would be nice if the IF HUD had a Virtual Cockpit mode or was better scalable to size to fit in the left and/or right pilot windows more true to life. Its used in several newer airframes and retro fit into several older ones as well. (FedEx uses them).

Lets keep making the IF do to list longer 😉

3 Likes

Yes, A dream would come to true if they added the HUD which you can drag up and down in the cockpit instead of the HUD overlay. But I would maybe use the live cockpit most to fly anyway

3 Likes

I always use the cockpit view, to provide the illusion of actually being in the aircraft. Scaling the HUD display to fit into the windscreen is a good idea

2 Likes

You mean fold it up and down ?

1 Like

Yes, like the pilots in real life do

2 Likes

I would like to see their wings being reworked, this wings right now are cut in pieces and make the wing look weird.

3 Likes

3 Likes

A minor texture and gear tilt rework is in 21.1
Though not a full one

1 Like

Im already playing with the gear tilt on these plane lol I have the -10 ready to be put n yt I just need more landings from different aircrafts to upload if you would understand I have a series of buttering every aircraft in IF and I am Happy I was able to get beta at correct time

1 Like

That’s what I want to see… Both on 787 and A220 on IF

1 Like