Boeing 787 Family rework

Imagine wing flex on the 787 :o

1 Like

things the 787 is missing in IF (imo):

• realistic physics (the cureent build handles like a paper airplane, it doesnt have the “weight” u get when flying the 777 for example)
  • live cockpit duh
  • semi complete interior duh
  • slightly better wingflex
  • lots of liveries
  • gear tilt

although i must say, the 787 is in a weird limbo state between being very sucky and relatively decent, so i do want to see the 767 and ejets get some love first

8 Likes

No need to imagine it seeing as we already have it ;)

3 Likes

If the 787 gets a rework, I hope the Developers keep the old wings as they have working flapperons, ailerons, flaps and wingflex.

The 787 has just the best wings on IF ATM

1 Like

I currently operate the 787-8,9. This simulator is missing a lot of things. The 787 deserves a more in depth rework. Less outside, more inside. (For Example) The VSD (vertical simulation display) is an integral part of the aircraft. It doesn’t need to be used in flight, but provides a horizontal view of your descent.

This livery added on a reworked B787 is needed.

my favorite plane of all

3 Likes

Some might say this plane is already quite new and up to date. But the 787 Family has a GREAT potential. It would be the aircraft I would fly for all of my overnighters, and I think this also applies to some more people. Imagine flying it with a gear tilt, working doors and a live cockpit. This plane deserves more than the attention it gets now.

3 Likes

Agreed, the 787s are overlooked a lot

3 Likes

Voted! Can’t wait

2 Likes

Currently we only have one engine variant, the GENX and as all we know in RL the 787 has two engine variants, it would be great if they make the two engines
image image

3 Likes

@Oli5 Here is the thread you were looking for !

its highly likely that the team will later rework outdated or older aircrafts such as the 767 or 747/A380 now that the A330 is confirmed to get a full rework & prior to that the 757 got a rework so we could sort of see where that’s going.

I don’t see the 787 getting a full rework any time soon but what we could rather get is a “soft” rework to add a few things like gear tilt, better physics & more liveries

3 Likes

Adding gear tilt requires a full rework

But the 787 rework is highly requested rework. But there are other planes that need a rework more than this one

3 Likes

Is there somewhere on here that has confirmed the A330 rework? I haven’t seen anything but would be really interested to read about it

last post in the A330 rework thread

1 Like

Would love a internal cockpit rework. Love flying this aircraft!

I feel like this should be reworked after the A330 rework is completed. Voted!

2 Likes

I personally would like to have the Embraers reworked first, since the 787 has everything except live cockpit.

It dosen’t have everything