Boeing 787 Family rework

Got my vote, strong support for this topic. I hope that there can be more authentic features, like tilted gear, virtual cockpit, APU, and the aileron that can move. I also hope to see more liveries. :)

6 Likes

Would be so cool with the 787’s HUD

5 Likes

Anyone think the 787 wing in IF looks a bit off?

The real one:

The wing in IF doesn’t have its wingtips as raked as the real thing. If you understand what I mean…

8 Likes

The 787 in-game is far from perfect, as nice as a rework would be, I’d predict it’d be one of the last to receive a proper rework.

1 Like

Disagree, i think the e jets need rework too, its almost unflyable.

1 Like

i reckon a soft rework of the 787 family is definitely needed and the addition of the qantas silver roo livery

1 Like

Bump, this works best with “Yam Dreaming”.

1 Like

I totally agree! In my opinion infinite flight should focus more on reworks this year because some of their aircraft is outdated 😕

6 Likes

Yep, reworks above all else. Can’t have a desolate fleet sitting there rotting away.

5 Likes

The 787 is a great aircraft. It’s in good condition, which is why I think it just needs a soft rework. Gear tilt, live cockpit, all that good stuff. I think there are other aircraft that are in more need of a rework, but I could see this being squeezed in somewhere.

Gonna drop a vote for now.

you can thank me later :)

2 Likes

But gear tilt require a rework, it’s stated by Jason in the 19.4 post.

2 Likes

I also voted bc they also need to add a few liveries to the 787-8 and 787-9

2 Likes

and 2 different engines types

2 Likes

In my opinion it doesn’t need a rework because it has a nice cockpit and exterior with wingflex and all that stuff

But new Aircraft Get more features than this, like Gear Tilt, Live Cockpit cabin.

Yeah we just need gear tilt, live cockpit, different engine types and new sounds :)

3 Likes

I hope they do the same to the 78 as they did to the 73. Not a full rework but just some slight improvements in the cockpit like life instruments and add gear tilt. The textures and modelling of the 78 are despite it‘s update 2-3 years ago still very good and are definitely up to the standards of today’s updates imo.

P.S. while we’re at it might add the beautiful new AC livery :))

3 Likes

We need a competitor for the Airbus A350! I will be certainly happy if we could see a bunch of new liveries and most importantly, a brand new cockpit.

Since Update 20.1 has released, Infinite Flight released the Boeing 737 Live Cockpit, a competitor to the currently existing Airbus A320 Live Cockpit. If maybe, for the next update I will hope the developers will add the new cockpit to the Boeing 787 family. If not, a whole new aircraft rework. I would love to see the LOT Polish Airlines livery to the Boeing 787-9, including the special “Polish Independence” livery.

6 Likes

I dont think a full rework is necessary. The 787 is on the better end of IF aircraft and there is MANY aircraft that would be much better fit for a full rework. A soft rework with a new cockpit and a couple new liveries would do the trick.

1 Like

This is actually something I’ve noticed more recently, the flight physics are weird in the 787 and I just don’t enjoy flying it with the quality of work the Devs are pushing our way these days. Especially with the new 772, a soft rework if anything is needed for it, a live cockpit and some minor updated physics, good request it’ll try free up a vote