Boeing 787 Family rework

To be fair it doesn’t need a rework. Just a soft rework am I right?

Tilted gears need a new Aircraft model

And the gear tilt…

1 Like

You have my full support!

1 Like

I know that EL AL doesn’t have 787-10 but i will be happy to see new livery to the EL AL 787-10

1 Like

And also on B787-8. 😃

1 Like

Yea we need the el al boing 787-8

1 Like

United Air lines 787-10 new livery is very nice

5 Likes

Very nice livery, but this livery hasn’t been added yet.

1 Like

I don’t think so

1 Like

United 787-8/9 new livery

787-8

787-9

6 Likes

Lufstansa made order to the 787-9

2 Likes

Is that real, or is that an edit? I know that Lufthansa ordered 787’s, but I wasn’t sure they were coming so soon.
EDIT: It’s fake. The registration is for an A320neo.

1 Like

I mean it’s fake, but soon to be a reality, and admittedly this is pretty cool.

2 Likes

Please… Rework the B787 and I want to see Hainan Airlines livery… The Hainan Airlines 787-9

6 Likes

People asking for a 787 rework. sheesh. I feel old now. I remember when that thing came out; feels like yesterday.

5 Likes

Yeah, you realize that 2016 was quite some time ago, it’s amazing.

2 Likes

I am currently flying the 787-8 (IF livery) from Sydney to Istanbul and I really have to say that the 787 is one of the best planes ! It would be pretty nice to see it with a live cockpit and gear tilt ✈️

3 Likes

I replied to the thread a while back stating that there were some subtle features I’d like to see changed/added (plus the features that have been beat to death in this thread), so here is a list of features/changes I’d like to see with a rework off the top of my head:

• Truck tilt (including the 787-10 - which relies on it for tail clearance on takeoff and landing. Similar to the 777-300ER, the front of the main gear on the 787-10 automatically unsticks at a 5 degree takeoff rotation to add tail clearance. This is a must for me with any 787 gear rework.)

• More wing flex. The in-game flex is nowhere close to real life.

• Fixed aerodynamics to allow for a lower AOA while cruising. The Infinite Flight 787 burns more fuel than the real one because of this. Same problem with the IF 747.

• Fixed left yaw on takeoff. Even with absolutely no wind and no rudder input, the 787 yaws/veers to the left on rotation.

• Live cockpit

11 Likes

Super important! I have tailstriked so many times in the 787, especially the -10. Takeoff in the 787 is somewhat difficult without it

3 Likes