Boeing 787 Family Rework

The Boeing 787 family is the family of Boeing’s most advanced aircraft. They are not only beautiful from the outside, but incredible comfort and modernity allows you to enjoy them from the inside as well!

In IF, the 787 is a pretty advanced aircraft but some people think it just needs a rework, so here is the request!

Here are some things I thought could be added to the 787:

1: Transparent Windows

2: Animated Cockpit

3 more liveries

4: Shaded cockpit windows

ETC.
There are many things that could be added to the 787 (said in a nice way :), so feel free to reply your proposals below and vote if you wish!

The 787 is a beautiful aircraft, so why not make it even better!

Credit: Jeremy Dwyer-Lindgren

If you would like this, please vote! (it helps)

Please do not say: “I’m out of votes but you have my support”, because if you would like this, vote instead of spamming the request. :)

This aircraft has enough features in my opinion compared to other aircraft such as A330, A380. The cockpit animation, engine animation, one of the aircraft that has the most liveries in IF.

8 Likes

Have to agree with you there! I feel like Infinite Flight could focus on other aircraft for the time being. I feel that the 787 is one of the higher quality aircraft.

3 Likes

Yes, but it would still be nice :)

(Those shaded cockpit windows :)

Credit: P.D.

Also agree with Declan here. Not one of the devs top priority as the 787 is still pretty “new” if you know what I’m saying with good physics and wingflex etc. Great request though.

4 Likes

Maybe they should add shaded blue passenger windows when we reach cruising altitude.
And we need EVA’s Marvelous B787-9 livery.

In my opinion, 787 is too good and well made, to be reworked again. Liveries may be added without reworking

2 Likes

I agree with everyone that has said it isn’t a top priority, but there are also many things that aren’t up to standard. There are the mentioned items, as well as more realistic amounts of wingflex - the wings are much too flat in all stages of flight - and a reworked gear module, just to name a few. These would be great at a later time, but right now there are other focuses that are much more important.

1 Like

787 is so Beautiful

I couldn’t agree more, there are way more important things…

1 Like

The 787 is a fairly new aircraft in regards to what has been reworked. As some of you have already noted, there are much other important features to work on and other aircraft that would require a rework than the 787 which has already been reworked.

• Aesthetics such as window transparency including tinted cockpit windows are quite minor and wouldn’t carry enough weight as a reason for such rework.

• As for the liveries, simply search throughout the #features category and vote for what you would like. Nothing has changed in regards to livery requests for existing aircraft

• Animated cockpit: this is a relatively new feature as you know. Introduced with the A10, it’d be appropriate to carry this special feature to newly reworked aircraft or new aircraft entirely first before reworking an aircraft that was reworked not too long ago (a couple of years ago). 🙂

23 Likes