Boeing 787-9 Korean Air

Prove me wrong 😉

1 Like

I love this Pepsi livery. This is definitely one of my most wanted livery. There is my vote

2 Likes

Hope to see this beauty in the game soon 🤩

1 Like

I hope this livery will be added to the simulator one day.

1 Like

Following the grounding of many of Korean Air’s widebody fleet due to COVID-19 pandemic (with 789 as an exception), Boeing 787-9 has been ultilized in many of KE’s main long haul routes like Vancouver, Toronto, and San Francisco. Therefore it would be awesome if we have Korean Air 789 livery in the Infinite Flight soon.

I love Korean Air so much (And even more when they feature SuperM on their latest safety video), so I do hope this livery will come soon in Infinite Flight

6 Likes

I just voted for this! I would love to fly it to places like Barcelona, Madrid, and Boston among the many places it offers service to!

2 Likes

Voted since the first moment I saw the pic, this livery is my favourite on the 787 and I’d really love to see it on the sim, it’s just amazing how the colors fit perfectly with the aircraft!!!

2 Likes

Nice Topic!!!

2 Likes

Hey Guys Can you vote for this Livery??
Please press the vote button 🙏
Thanks in advance ☺

3 Likes

I voted for this because I don’t want to ever again feel the frustration of wanting to fly a particular route whenever RKSI is featured on the ATC map, but only the 787 flies that route.

1 Like

Captured by me at San Fran International (SFO).

7 Likes

The bluest plane in the sky.

Uh, beg your pardon? Air Tahiti Nui screams in the background

1 Like

Ehhhh still think Korean air is the bluest.

We need this !

1 Like

We need this. Got my vote!

1 Like

There are 789 in JAL and 78X in ANA,

But there is not KAL for this…🥺

3 Likes

I can’t understand why do you say like that

1 Like

Looks great to add in IF!!

1 Like

We need This Also !