Boeing 787-9 'Dreams Take Flight'

Boeing 787-9 Dream)Liner ‘Dreams Take Flight’

Huy Tran Do on Planespotters.net

The Boeing 787

The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is an American long-haul, mid-size wide-body, twin-engine jet airliner manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. It is the first airliner with an airframe constructed primarily of composite materials. The 787 was designed to be 20% more fuel-efficient than the Boeing 767, which it was intended to replace. The 787 Dreamliner’s distinguishing features include mostly electrical flight systems, raked wingtips, and noise-reducing chevrons on its engine nacelles. Wikipedia

Dreams Take Flight

You’re probably wondering, what is this? Well, this stunning livery was rolled out the night of August 16th, 2019. Originally meant for Hong Kong airlines, N1015B was painted in a beautiful ‘Dreams Take Flight’ livery. It’s meant to promote the Employees Community fund of Boeing, which provides humanitarian help throughout the states. It gives support such as aiding the homeless, stocking food banks, helping at-risk children succeed in school, providing job-training for the unemployed, and much more.

My Opinion

This has to be one of the most beautiful livery to be painted on an aircraft ever. 😍 It even gives More To Love for Alaska Airlines a run for its money. I honestly think what Boeing is doing here is really cool and I would love to see this in Infinite Flight.

If you would also love to see this in Infinite Flight, click that big blue vote button in the top left corner, and if it says limit, I hope you can clear a vote. If you really think you can’t your support is very much appreciated.

Amazing livery. You have my support! 😃

2 Likes

Wait, so it’s not being operated by Hong Kong airlines? What will it be doing then?

1 Like

Looks like the Alaska livery with the 737-900

2 Likes

Well, I suppose it would be raising the Employees Community fund, so maybe it will be on static display at various airports across the country or around the world. It’s anybody’s guess until we have a definitive word from Boeing.

2 Likes

But Boeing owns it?

The name of the company is just Hong Kong Airlines. NTU is not part of the name, it’s an acronym that stands for “Not taken up,” implying that the costumer either refused or canceled the delivery.

2 Likes

Saw this request coming after the topic about it. I might consider but I’m not too sure

HK Airlines too broke at the moment, cuz they kinda suck. Cathay Pacific dominates Hong Kong.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this will be a nightmare for the devs to make as a livery XD

I’ll see if I can drop a vote.

3 Likes

Look @RotorGuy, here’s the livery!

3 Likes

This livery looks amazing, I love all the purple colored liveries but this one has to be my favorite by far! I hope this can someday be added.

1 Like

I hope that IF can give the 787 a livery update. They always add new liveries to the A320 and supposedly are adding even more. This livery is niiccee though.

1 Like

I really like this livery! Unfortunately, I’m out of votes.

I have never seen a livery more beautiful! :)

I would love to see this livery. Unbelievable paint job made by the artists. 👍

1 Like

Boeing just released an article featuring this aircraft.

Link To Article

2 Likes

I just couldn’t not vote for this.

3 Likes

Beautiful livery. I got the notification on FR24 about this. You got my vote!

1 Like

Voted for this. Probably one of the sickest liveries/wraps on the 787 to date. ✅

12 Likes