Boeing 787-10 or Boeing 777-200LR?

I’m about to buy an aircraft, But I can’t choose between B78X or B77L. Both are Great IMO. So I decided to make a poll so I won’t regret my choice. Share your opinions here!

• Boeing 787-10
  • Boeing 777-200LR

0 voters

I’ll close the poll by 1100UTC time
Thanks for everyone who are participating in the poll!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

14 Likes

Depends on what you want. If you don’t care about the plane being unrealistic, and having few liveries, (and desire wing flex and 4K textures), then go for the 787-10. Otherwise, go with the 777-200LR.

All in all, buy what your heart desires.

2 Likes

787!

Wing flex beats anything 🦄

6 Likes

787 coz SIA is there ;)

6 Likes

Ahahaha actually I want B78X bcos of that ;)
But like @AmericanAirlines said before, I’m considering B77L because it’s more realistic though many of my favourite liveries are in both B77L and B78X

3 Likes

Boeing 787-10 - it has a much better selection of liveries, wing flex, and 4K textures. :)

7 Likes

I don’t know whether the 787-10 or the 777-200LR…

your decision is in your heart :) ❤️

2 Likes

Adding on to this. More to add on to the liveries list as the order list is growing

6 Likes

1 Like

Do you have a 777 already? Or a 787? If you already have a 777 go the 787. If you already have a 787 go the 777. If you already have both go with the 787-10! It actually depends on your realism factor 🤓

2 Likes

B78J not B78X :)

1 Like

The 777-200ER and LR ads pretty much the same.

1 Like

Yes. The LR has the most range in the world!

1 Like

I’m on Kindle Fire HD, an android device, and I still don’t have the update.😭😭😱🙅🙅😒

1 Like

I love the 777 but I’d say go for the 787 because its got more features and looks outstanding.

The only thing I don’t like about the 787 though (talking about real life 787 here!) is the MFD with the artificial horizon. It just looks too boxy and too big and it doesn’t feel right. Other than that it looks great!

1 Like

I knew the second this post was made, someone would say this lol.

1 Like

1 Like

Poll is now closed, I’m going to buy B78X.
Thanks for participating and giving me feedbacks about them! :D

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.