Boeing 777X

Guess it’s a reason to visit us in Germany. ;)

3 Likes

Yes. There will be a BBJ version. It’s listed as a BBJ variant on Boeing’s website.

2 Likes

Thank you for your vote! 😁

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it

2 Likes

I heard the first test flight will be mid 2019 🤔

2 Likes

After the crisis they went through, I hope this will be the miracle child of Boeing, because it certainly looks like it. On another note, really hoping this gets into IF. I’d want to see myself do 20+ hour hauls more frequently at some point 👍🏻

2 Likes

I think this one would be the miracle child of Boeing. If people are fine / happy with the current 777’s, they should be happy about this?

Yeah obviously they should be happy because this is such a beautiful aircraft

1 Like

Voted. Let’s hope this isn’t the long haul version of the MAX 8. I don’t think it will be :)

1 Like

Thank you for your vote! And no, this won’t be the long haul version of the MAX 8 because Boeing know what they are doing, and they are improving.

It would be cool to see however I don’t think it’s a priority. Id want a rework of the 777s we already have before thinking of having the 777X. Maybe in a few years it could be a consideration.

2 Likes

It wld be rlly cool to also make the folding wing tip on the 777X

2 Likes

Yeah true.

Of course it would. It wouldn’t be a 777X without the folding wing tips haha

1 Like

I‘m just hoping this thread doesn’t turn into another 2018 A350 thread…

1 Like

Why, what happened there? I don’t remember anymore haha

More and more people got really hyped and always when a new aircraft was announced everyone was crying that it wasn’t the A350. Even worse on social media…
And as this thread collects quite a lot of votes in a short period of time, I’m sure that „we all now this aircraft won’t be out until 2025 or so“ will be forgotten and a new wave of „Add 777X now!!1!1!“ will start to roll.
Maybe I’m totally wrong but that’s my guess.

1 Like

Ohhh yeah that hahahah. Well I think they’ve learned their lesson by now. (Well I at least hope so…)

1 Like

Nah doubt it will be added in the next few years as they said I’m their streams A350 first GA aircraft then 777 rework then clouds then aircraft lights/taxiway lights and such now all of those take time maybe each a year so I’m guessing sometime around 2025 ya probs not to get your hopes down

Yeah and again, I am aware of that

1 Like