Boeing 777X

Neither of these have happened, and JAL never ordered them in the first place

3 Likes

would look good in this game

There will always and forever be demand for an aircraft with 747 density. That is a given considering the universe bending demand for commercial flights we’ll see after the pandemic.

1 Like

I think Lufthansa will have one of the old Boeing 747-400 in 20+ years if they come with a new Boeing 777X for planning later replacement from Boeing 747-400 between 2023 to 2024.

Thanks for correcting me, i was wrong lol

1 Like

To be honest, I can see why there is small orders. Some carriers got there 777 not too long ago and others have the 787 to replace it. Maybe in the future once it is in service we will see more orders.

You also got to remember the oldest 777-300ER is only 19 years old, and the bulk of delivered make aircraft only 5-10 years old

2 Likes

It still has like a decade left and probably a little more after that.

1 Like

Boeing and Ethiopian Airlines reached an agreement for an MoU for 5 777-8F aircraft earlier today! If they are the next firmed order, this would make them customer number 2, and would bring the total count of orders up to 39 for the type.

2 Likes

Why the votes were gone? Keep it guys!!! We need this plane!!!

Boeing 777X

1 Like

A bit too early to vote for this aircraft IMO, but still it is awesome!

1 Like
1 Like

Im excited to see the votes for this aircraft blow up when it goes into service.

1 Like

Great News. See you in 2027-2030

1 Like

We need an American carrier on that list. Maybe for the 777X-8 after deliveries start.

Delta needs to get back into the 777 game