Boeing 777X Series (Read More)

PLEASE READ:

”Can you people actually stop criticizing a feature request and making unnecessary posts for no reason? This forum is not a competition, and this is the main reason why I went on a long hiatus on the forum. You guys don’t need to act like moderators and strike down every single topic you have the chance to. Be civil about it, and just flag it if you don’t like it.”

Credit to @JRRaviation for this important statement.

Because no one (I think) has made a request for this, I took the opportunity to make one for the future! And moderators, if you want to, feel free to close this if it isn’t necessary or is a duplicate!

Aircraft Description: The Boeing 777X is an updated version of the aging 777, the safest, most popular, and largest twin engine aircraft, and this updated aircraft would be a great feature in Infinite Flight due to it’s proposed range, popularity, and (possibly) detail. This feature request includes both the 8X and the 9X.

The dimensions and details of this aircraft haven’t been revealed, but I have the features and current customers.

Features:

• Folding Raked Wingtip
  • Wider Cabin
  • New GE9X Engine

Customers:

• All Nippon Airways (ANA)
  • Cathay Pacific
  • Emirates
  • Etihad Airways
  • Lufthansa
  • Qatar Airways
  • Singapore Airlines

Benefits:

This aircraft would be beneficial to long haul routes and would add yet another aircraft to the long list of aircraft and would offer even more variety.

Opinion:

In my opinion, this aircraft is epic and would be loved by the community and would be a great addition to the sim once the real thing is released!

Credit goes out to Boeing for the features, topic picture, and customers.

As new information is released, I will update this feature request. And I have made this for the future, I know it’s too early to release it but I made it whle I still had the opportunity!

Thanks!

B3ASTMOD3X

Pretty much covered in here.

1 Like

I don’t think this is needed right now. We barely know the physics, or any other specifics about the plane.
And it would be hard to get the liveries for the customers right. What if they wanted to use a different livery? (Ex: United on their 787’s vs their other planes)

Instead of worrying about this, just check to see if it is.

This is for the future, I just took the opportunity to make a request specifically for this aircraft.

I searched for it and saw nothing, but I wanted to make sure just in case.

1 Like

Also, I said I would update this request as new info is released. Which means I would update the livery if a customer updated their livery.

I think it’s to early to add it. Not enough info. Same reason why they haven’t added the A350 yet.

1 Like

IF we cant get the A350 yet we definitely can’t get this! Vote for 777 rework instead, as this is pretty much 3 years early

I am saying this one more time: This for the FUTURE. I took the opportunity to make this request while I still had it!

Yup! I understand. See you in 5 years time or so (don’t know when first delivery is but its prolly 3-4 years after that)

1 Like

Can you people actually stop criticizing a feature request and making unnecessary posts for no reason? This forum is not a competition, and this is the main reason why I went on a long hiatus on the forum. You guys don’t need to act like moderators and strike down every single topic you have the chance to. Be civil about it, and just flag it if you don’t like it.

7 Likes

Thank you! I see your point about it being early and all, and I thank you for understanding this ;)

1 Like

The last one was closed because of the reason outlined below

Thank you for your concern about the criticism, and I’ll include it in the request.

Data either doesn’t exist or not enough data exists to request the aircraft. Its in the same boat as the A350.

4 Likes

I agree with your idea. Thank you for this topic