Boeing 777X First Flight, Production, etc. Part 2

That’s the 737 it’s got way more

I meant best selling wide body

Ok then, that would be the 747 but yeah, 777 is the best selling wide body today

1 Like

Eh, what about the -900?
Could we refrain from polls possibly?
I don’t want it to be downright A350 or 777X, I want it be “I think this aircraft is better because…”

This was from October last year. Sure, I can close it 8 months later if you want 😐
You’re just a tad late. The poll was just for fun, people can easily express their opinions. I chose the A350-1000 because it is the closest in size.

1 Like

Oops. I clicked on a notification from a couple days ago and that poll popped up. I must’ve not looked at the date. My bad, no need to close it.

2 Likes

Qantas evaluating 777X and A350 for their 20 hour flight.
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-qantas-will-evaluate-a350-777x-for-12-months-before-launching-tender-ceo-2017-8
Which one do you thing they should pick?

• A350
  • 777X
  • What?

0 voters

1 Like

Boeing will always be better than airbus.

10 Likes

All right, that’s enough toys for today, put your fanboy-ism to sleep. Airbus isn’t the tiny little kid they once were, they have an upper hand on Boeing in some cases. The fierce competition between the two ensures both bring the absolute best to their lineups, and I’m sure Boeing will do wonders with the 777x, but the A350 is a bad-somebody.

7 Likes

Weren’t they going to use their 789s?

Only from the west coast. But they do plan to fly from the east coast to london for example and do observe the A350ULR & 777X program wich one will be more suitable for this task.

1 Like

It was just my opinion

I never discredited your opinion, I was simply saying that we need to look at things objectively, without bias getting in the way.

1 Like

Well, the longer range the better, I guess.
Is the 789 even capable of that range?

1 Like

That was for the Perth-London route, Sydney-London is at another 1200nm and some change longer. The Perth-London route already is on the cusp of the 787-9’s range with a lower payload of pax and cargo. Sydney-London would be beyond it.

2 Likes

Lets see which one you guys choose!! It is obvious what I will choose!

• 777X
  • A350-1000
  • Other

0 voters

I picked other because… I mean C’mon 737max!

1 Like

fine with me. Anything that is Boeing is my choice!

1 Like

If it ain’t Boeing I ain’t going.

5 Likes

C’mon people. This is a thread about the 777X. The a350 comparison shouldn’t be the focus of the thread. I feel like every time there is a thread focusing on either Boeing or Airbus, it always turns into a company war. Keep it relevant!

3 Likes