Boeing 777X First Flight, Production, etc. Part 2

What do you think of this aircraft compared to the A350-1000, which one will be more successful?

What can we expect from Boeing?

Not my photo, duh.

UPDATE : 11/07/16: Check out this video!

I guess this could be a RWA tracking thread

30 Likes

777x, Boeing claims that this will have more range than the A350-1000

10 Likes

Yeahhh, but who’s making more money.

1 Like

True that😐

1 Like
  • Airbus A350-1000
  • Boeing 777X

0 voters

3 Likes

the 777, will do better than the A350 because its the best selling aircraft in the world :)

4 Likes

777x for life

11 Likes

Unbiased answer. The A350 unless the demand of more passengers per aircraft continues to increase

4 Likes

Airbus can afford to undercut Boeing due to their corporate structure. Dirty but effective.

3 Likes
13 Likes

I think Boeing will win due to it’s many innovations. Airlines will want them.

5 Likes

The ME3 will buy them for sure to replace their older triple sevens. Like the a380, if they buy the plane, it will make money.

3 Likes

777X because the passenger count, fair operating cost, and range. The 777 family is already a hit, and the 777X is already the best selling aircraft in the world and it’s not even built

6 Likes

That video is obviously going to be biased.

1 Like

It’s not biased, its facts!

1 Like

Although, the 777X is very reliant on 787 technology.

2 Likes

The 777 design is very popular among the largest airlines, as a result, I think it will be more successful than the A350-1000. I truly love both aircraft but the 777x will win.

2 Likes

#Check out this video!

The 777x in my opinion is a much better choice for Airlines than the A350-1000 because of it’s absolutely enormous range. I don’t wat this comment to cause an Airbus vs Boeing arguement feel free to state your opinion below and respect your fellow users opinions

I get what you are saying, but what do all the airlines say, who has more orders.