Boeing 777 Rework Development Thread

Anyone know when they will finish 777 rework

4 Likes

Nobody knows, all we know is it will be after the X-Cub and the A350 are complete

9 Likes

Like in a fair long time time I would say

3 Likes

Next year, probably first quarter 2020

5 Likes

Don’t give random infos please

4 Likes

it’t likely as it will take a year for the A350 to be finalized and then a couple of months with the 777. I think it’s a good estimation of time

3 Likes

So we can’t talk about the 777? Post anything about so this topic also isn’t about the 777? A little weird I don’t get it what else are we suppose to talk about ? Then we just gonna wait every few days to get pics from instagram and post em here

3 Likes

I never said you couldn’t. I’m saying its clogging the thread, because, when a teaser is posted, nobody could find it under the amount of, “This livery is so nice! We can’t forget this livery!” and it’s just not actively contributing to any part of the discussion.

2 Likes

This is for the Development of the 777

6 Likes

We already have the freighter version so I would not be surprised if it came with it

4 Likes

Very pleasant surprise !

😍

49 Likes

Wow! Looks to be they are already going somewhat at a fast pace!

10 Likes

PIA Livery?
777-300ER and 777-200ER
Whole wing needs to be remade
Need the full flex please
Thankyou

4 Likes

The window seat view would be awesome, just like in the CRJ series.

8 Likes

For my part, there is no point in speculating now let the devs do their work and when the plane is ready, they will tell us.

7 Likes

I think they’re already in the features thread, but yeah just hoping they’ll allow various views already requested such as FO View (for new and training pilots), Passenger View (for most of us!) and Jumpseat View (for fans of those amazingly detailed youtube cockpit videos like myself) on all new coming planes as these are how most of us identify our flights with irl and would love to have replay recordings with these! :)

4 Likes

What an exciting update, thanks for posting the new pic @George_Anastasis , thank you Infinite Flight Team and thank you Developers! Have a great lovely week and cheers!

3 Likes

B777 Will always be my favorite aircraft!

7 Likes

Developers are hard at work!

2 Likes

I hope the 777x doesn’t take years to develop the folding wings on IF would be cool

3 Likes