Boeing 777 Rework Cinematic Video

Hey everyone!

As we’re all aware the 777 rework made her way into our devices recently. I was unable to get a video done sooner due to the server issues, somehow I got lucky and managed to get a flight in on the training server.

Here’s the video of my look into the 777 rework. It’s a brilliant update overall and one of the biggest ones yet (Great work devs!). The flight itself was a short skip from Bangalore to Bangkok on a Thai Airways 777-200ER. Flight number TG-326. I’ve had the opportunity to sit on this very flight a couple of times a few years ago.

I hope y’all enjoy the video! It took a few hours to make and I would certainly appreciate your support and comments (critique is welcome too)!

Server: Training
Flight Details: Thai Airways TG326
Route: VOBL-VTBS
Aircraft: Boeing 777-200ER
Engine make: Rolls-Royce Trent 800
Flight Time: 3 hours and 26 minutes

13 Likes

Nice Video!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Like how clearly it showcases each feature so nicely. A very beautiful watch.

2 Likes

nice video! Not only I loved the route and the scenery but also the fact that you beautifully combined it with information about the new 772’s features

3 Likes

Loved the vid… saw it from my YT notifications! Thank you! Really helpful!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Keep watching for more!

1 Like

Thank you @PocketRishi! It’s great to see support from you! Means a lot! I’m glad you liked it!

3 Likes

Thanks mate! Thanks for subbing too!

1 Like

@FLyboy277 Just subscribed to your YouTube Channel. Your videos are such a treat to watch…

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate the support!