Boeing 777 Flaperon

The Boeing 777 is very famous aircraft in Infinite Flight
It has been upgraded various times and all of its variants are available in the game, but one major thing is missing The Flaperon
The Boeing 787 was updated some time ago and its flaperon moves up and down but that is missing on the 777
If you don’t know what a flaperon is image
This thing moves up and down while turning the plane and while taking off or landing

We need this in the game I know the developers are too busy making the Global Flight and C130 update but if they could squeeze this into that update too then it will be very great!!!
What do you guys think should this be made available or not??

31 Likes

This is a very minor point that very few people will look at. If it gets reworked again the Hess add it but it has been reworked about 3 months ago so leave it.

4 Likes

I noticed that the flaperon in the 777 doesn’t move🤔 That will just need a tweak.

15 Likes

Remember we had to wait a while for the 787 flaperon…

7 Likes

Let’s just hope they do that in the next update

5 Likes

I hope they can address the issue with the 777-300ER’s speed in the next rework.

7 Likes

And a New cockpit would be nice

5 Likes

A new cockpit is pushing it

2 Likes

@Fynn @Slay @techno.02life great idea
New cockpit, speed issues reworked,flaperon we need this all

I personally use 777-300ER , I would love to have the flaperon moving .

2 Likes

Would love to see this, as this makes the 777 even more realistic! Wouldn’t mind seeing a proper cockpit as well 😏

2 Likes

And the engines see-through from behind

4 Likes

Yes indeed the flaperon is also something I would like. Another thing I would like is just a B777 family rework… A cockpit with lights, moving flaperons, wing flex etc.

1 Like

This would be very good to have when the rework comes!

3 Likes

Indeed… I do hope it comes soon!

1 Like

Yes this flaperon has been triggering me in the game when it doesn’t move. Idk why

2 Likes

If they pass the 777 rework they probably are going to do this, thats the only reason I’m saving my vote, sorry.

2 Likes