Boeing 777 Family Rework

This plane is not in need of a rework, first the A330, A340 and A380 should be reworked and more variants added. Then they should add the DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, A350 and rework the 717. Add the A320neo family and 737MAX and then maybe rework this, the 767 and 757.

1 Like

What about the 747 series?

1 Like

I feel like with global, the 777 will be one of the most used (and useful) aircrafts in if. This is because of its long range capacity, capability and efficiency. Therefore I feel like it is even more important than the 757,767,737 max. I agree that the a330 is in worse shape, but that doesn’t mean this shouldn’t be updated lol.

9 Likes

true I forgot to metion that

4 Likes

Let’s hope is devs reworks this, they will also add the 777-X

2 Likes

777X feature request

I dont want to disappoint you but they simply can’t add the 777X. They don’t know anything about it or its flight characteristics, so they just can’t

6 Likes

the rework will happen years later because it will take a while for devs to notice. By that time the 777-X would be ready to fly.

1 Like

First flight is scheduled for 2020

1 Like

But even if the first flight is in 2020, it’s still going to be a couple of years before there are enough airlines operating the type to warrant having it in IF.

2 Likes

It looks so right with the wingflex!

41 Likes

You deserve an award, sir.

4 Likes

Wow that’s nice… you should make more of those photos :)

4 Likes

Guys the 777 got a rework exactly one year ago. Do you really want another one?

3 Likes

Yes, I suppose 79 people (and many others) would like a 777 rework.

5 Likes

The opportunity cost of a 777 rework is just too high… I don’t understand why so many people want it.

All we really need for this is wing flex gear tilt and a new cockpit

2 Likes

How did you get those taxi lights?

well the Air New Zealand Boeing 777-300 ER (ZK-OKQ) should be updated because its got a new look,
old look
new look
the new one looks beautiful and better than the other all blacks livery. the new one is also a all blacks livery

5 Likes

tbh all I would like to see is wing flex…

2 Likes

that wing flex though 💪🏻 I would absolutely love a 777 rework one day, pictures are mine

13 Likes