Boeing 777-9

The Boeing 777-9X is a high-capacity, long-range airliner currently in development by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. When in production, the Boeing 777-9X will be capable of carrying more than 400 passengers in a typical three-class seating configuration at a maximum range of nearly 8,000 nautical miles. Improvements over its predecessor, the Boeing 777-300ER, include a wider cabin, allowing a 10-abreast arrangement of seats measuring 18 inches wide. Details from the Boeing 787-8 have also been adapted to the Boeing 777-9X. Larger cabin windows, lower equivalent cabin altitude, and improved cabin humidity are planned for implementation. The fuselage will receive a stretch to 251 feet and 9 inches, exceeding the length of the Boeing 747-8I.

Six airlines and an undisclosed customer have placed firm orders for the Boeing 777-9X, totaling 243 aircraft. Emirates has posted the largest order, with 115 aircraft, followed by Qatar Airways, Cathay Pacific, Lufthansa, All Nippon Airways, and Etihad Airways.

8 Likes

Nice idea man!

Not just yet, no performance numbers, hard to calculate a decent set of physics without them.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

IF would be incomplete without this beautiful aircraft!

I would love to see the animation of the wingtips bending upwards…

Not enough liveries though to justify the release of the aircraft though.

3 Likes

We do have single livery planes like the f 16 and 787. 777-9 would be a welcomed sight.

It doesn’t seem right to have a plane with 5 liveries-Maybe my OCD.

787 is an un-updated aircraft.

Well the 787 does need to be redone. Maybe that first

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The E-Jets bug me

1 Like

Ikr!! But We Must wait 5 Years or more Before IF Add this one and Btw have Someone noticed the Engine? It Has Unique Design and don’t forget the -10X series

I Think Many Air Carriers Would intrested to buy this Aircraft in the future 😉 We just Need to Wait. And Do you relized that ME3 bought this Aircraft 😆😆

No such thing as the 777-10X.

That’s why we should wait-More airlines will purchase later. I realize the ME3 bought the plane.

Even Boeing hasn’t given any design specs…

DAYUM!!! Would be ace to have this aircraft!

1 Like

Currently the most 777 operators have 10 seats in a row.

If Boeing make this aircraft and if the introducing of the 777X that I have seen is true then Airbus are screwed

1 Like

Airbus are releasing another aircraft to challenge this one, the newer A350. Looks pretty sick to be honest.

1 Like

Typical Boeing Fanboy. I’ll keep this short… It hasn’t hurt Airbus sales so far. End of story.

1 Like