Boeing 777-300ER or Airbus A350-900?

Pick your poison 777 or a350! I pick the 777 for sure because if it aint boeing i aint going

18 Likes

Hard to choose considering most of us haven’t flown on an A350.

I pick the 777 on principle.

7 Likes
  • Boeing 777-300ER
  • Airbus A350-900

0 voters

5 Likes

The A350 because of it’s design and of the thoughroughly amazing systems on-board.

11 Likes

Is this a #real-world-aviation topic?

1 Like

It is, just moved it and cleaned up the title. :)

3 Likes

Not much of a valid point.
The B777 has mostly 10 abreast seating in a 3:4:3 configuration which is exceptionally cramped, the A359 however does not and the IFE boxes are not under the seats but under the floor meaning more legroom. I don’t want pick a bad plane because it’s Boeing, it’s not that good at making planes to justify that

4 Likes

It actually really depends on what airline your flying on because cramped spaces mean that airlines want to make a profit to fit as many passengers on the plane as they can and some airlines dont care and can make the plane as confortable for the consumer

1 Like

Yes but no A350’s have the 3:4:3 configuration but practically most B777-300ER aircraft have 10 abreast seating, doesn’t matter on the airline when most are using this seating arrangement regardless of what they use in their other planes

3 Likes

The 777 is just amazing. Also, I hate the joystick.
And I also have a bias towards Boeing so yeah.

7 Likes

I’m an Airbus fan boy. I love the a350. Although the 777 is also beautiful as well.

5 Likes

To be honest in terms of comfort the A350 is far better, the only people picking the B777 are moslty Boeing fanboys 😂

7 Likes

I’m a Boeing supporter and I’m not ashamed of it :)

4 Likes

So you think the B777 is better?

2 Likes

A350 is better. Not that I’ve flown on it though.

2 Likes

The a350 probably is a better plane but I still like the Boeing.

3 Likes

A350 any day

8 Likes

B777 for me :)

2 Likes

I thought seating arrangements are up to the airlines?

1 Like

"If it ain’t Boeing,Then I am going!"
Airbus forever!

7 Likes