Boeing 777-300ER LATAM BRASIL

Boeing 777-300ER LATAM

Boeing-777-LATAM-Dhiego-768x512
Credits Aeroin

Recently LATAM received its first 777 in the company’s new painting. It would be a pride for us South Americans to see this beautiful livery in Infinite Flight.

Hey!

Could you please add a bit more substance to your request? Just stating that you want the livery is simply not enough for a #features request.

If the photo is not owned by you, please give a proper link crediting the owner.

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice … If you have something else, tips are welcome.

2 Likes

The new painting looks beautiful. I thought that Latam Brazil had decided to dispose of its B77W fleet. I was pleased to see this painting on B77W, so much so that I’m transferring a vote for this topic.

3 Likes

I also thought about it, but how nice was the painting she won my vote, but will they add this one with Tam’s 777w?

2 Likes

I hope so…

1 Like

It’s an extremely beautiful painting, I hope as long as I can to get it on my flights …

3 Likes

The Tam PT-MUI stayed beautiful with Latam new livery. Nice request to add in Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

Very nice livery - but I have more votes.🙂🙂

5 Likes

Oh my such a beautiful livery! 😍
I wish I had more votes left! 😔

4 Likes

Hope to see this livery on the next update! +1 vote

4 Likes

FB_IMG_15423130126908216
In SBGR
Credits Renato Oliveira - Spotter

7 Likes

This topic does not have 100 votes yet, but it asks for a livery that deserves to be remembered.
Eager to see her at the IF.

5 Likes

I hope this comes in update 19.1

4 Likes

Also great for long hauls to South America once the satellite imagery is updated

5 Likes

Does it come in this next update? Make your bets lol

3 Likes

I do not know… Lol

1 Like

Here is another dream to conquer. :)

2 Likes

I hope it comes in reworking 777 :)

1 Like

waiting for this livery in the rework of the B777

3 Likes