Boeing 777-300ER Air India (Star Alliance Livery)

It will be great if star alliance virtual and its member VAs support this request. 77W forms the backbone of many SA airlines in real world.

2 Likes

Will definitely do so.

1 Like

Just 2 more to reach 40 votes!

1 Like

We need this livery, it’s not just special for Air India but to all star alliance members. Hope the devs listen and add it

1 Like

Hope so, we have the highest votes for a Star alliance livery. Devs can’t ignore this. Its not just a livery for Air India but also for entire Star alliance network

It’s not looking good for you. We’re counting up to 3 years waiting for an accurate livery:

Yes there are a lot of pending liveries on 787, hope devs listen to your request. But what @Rishita1988 is saying is that we have both skyteam and oneworld livery on 77W but no Star alliance. B77W is the backbone of many star alliance members and a lot of VAs in IF are star alliance members and we also have star alliance virtual so yes need this livery.

3 Likes

It would be really great addition to see Air India with 777 fleets

1 Like

I fully understand. What I’m saying is that it is unlikely devs will add a “special” livery such as Star Alliance or Oneworld if they haven’t replaced an inaccurate livery with an accurate livery for an airline to a recently added aircraft (when the request was made) in a timely manner.

Devs usually add or correct the liveries, when they rework on it or it has many new liveries that need to be added, don’t know why they aren’t adding new liveries to 787 cause it’s one most flown plane in IF especially 789. My personal favourite livery in 789 is Vistara and Yam dreaming livery on Qantas and I think it take time for the devs to add these. My Air India 77W and this request is about 2 years old now and that’s normal. Since 777 is in rework we have a chance till rework after we have to wait for a long time.

We are giving this livery our best so that we can have it.
If it gets added great for all of us, if not then also we will try further who knows it might be added one day

3 Likes

We need more votes for this livery

Yes I confirm 😉😉😉

1 Like

I’m excited about this livery on 777. Hope devs listen to us

1 Like

We are close to 50 now lets get it there, we need a star alliance livery

1 Like

Very highly likely this will be added. Not to mention, the Varig Brasil B777-200ER had about 50 votes and is being added, so I’m quite optimistic this will be added too.

4 Likes

Hope so, we are just 3 votes away from 50

We should not stop, 77W will take time to get reworked and we should put all our efforts to get it

1 Like

We definitely need this livery, guess what, now you’re just 1 vote away from 50😉

4 Likes

roses are red
Skies are blue
We need this livery
And that’s true

6 Likes

Ey PorshOvWah guess who’s the 50th

3 Likes