Boeing 777-300ER Air France (New Livery 2021)

The fact that you don’t like this livery is one thing, but please stop demonstrating your dissatisfaction in the face of Air France fans and this magnificent livery. There are a lot of liveries for an American company, let us show our attention to Air France near the developers…

Ps: thank @Aurel for your reply to this person

3 Likes

But do you think it’s necessary for a second livery? You guys literally just want it for the text.

3 Likes

That’s necessary, yes, the 2009 livery is outdated now, it’s time to change

2 Likes

Oh my god, they only have 13 planes painted out of 211 in the new livery

3 Likes

What is your purpose? What are you doing? To Nothing, only to show your dissatisfaction that does not concern us

2 Likes

In all fairness, a lot of people wanted the A220, during the poll, even though there aren’t many routes with it yet.

This is the same. Just like with American in 2013, their liveries didn’t change overnight. It will take time

4 Likes

Another B777-300er left for Shannon to be repainted, it’s F-GSQF 🥳

1 Like

@Gaby_clt ya that’s it arriving in this evening

Credit Oisin tierney Shannon airport spotters group Facebook.

4 Likes

So beautiful !!

1 Like

Thanks for the informations 🙌🙂

The old and new livery at Shannon Airport 🙌🥰

Photo by Oisin Tierney

6 Likes

Its name is La Rochelle
F-GZND Also known as the msn777 was the first to be paint with the 2009 livery is now repaint with the 2021 livery

Source : Flickr

6 Likes

WOW ! 😍
I just love it ! 😍

2 Likes

Thank you @Diederick for your vote !

1 Like

I always like when planes get a new coat of paint, it makes them look like brand new.

3 Likes

It looks more impressive with the new livery

1 Like

The -200ER should be updated to 😁

3 Likes

Just amazing

1 Like

Nice photoshop ! 😁

1 Like

Since I love Air France I did a little edition

NEW LIVERY

CURRENT LIVERY

Sorry for the bad quality on the first one, I don’t know why doesn’t let me more resolution, anyway hope you enjoy 😁

Edit: they made a little mistake with the rudder, the French flag lines are bad placed, so I fixed it on the first pic.

6 Likes