Boeing 777-300

Since the developers are “upgrading” the 777, can’t we have the 777-300?

It’s a great aircraft, now there are differences between the 773 and 77W such as it doesn’t have raked wingtips but the wing design and the engines from the 777-200 or 777-200ER. Also it has a shorter range than the 77W. It had its first flight in 1997 and was first delivered to Cathay Pacific in 1998.

Liveries

• All Nippon Airlines
  • Cathay Pacific
  • Emirates
  • Factory Livery
  • Flying Development Studio
  • Generic
  • House Colours (Livery Below)
  • Japan Airlines (Old)
  • Japan Airlines (New)
  • Korean Airlines
  • Singapore Airlines
  • Sigapore Airlines Star Alliance
  • Thai Airways
  • Transero
  • Rossyia

AND MAKE IT FREE!!

Would you like this Aircraft, even if it had 14 liveries + Generic?

• Yes, it looks nice!
  • Meh, don’t really mind.
  • No thanks…

0 voters

43 Likes

yes we need it

3 Likes

I knew you would say that. 😉

2 Likes

Just think, we would have all the 777 Family if this and the -200LR was added.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if it would prefer the 300 over the 300ER I don’t really notice the difference much and so I think maybe they should just add more liveries for it as many airlines do have it, it might cause confusion for people thinking it’s the same plane, the 777-200 we have is the extended range one aswell.

1 Like

It isn’t the same plane. It has very small differences, as I have stated above.

1 Like

I know but to some people it could be unknown to them that it’s a different plane,i do support this though it’s a great idea it will mean more variation for people that fly the B777

1 Like

More variation of the 777? The 777-200LR and the 777-300 are the way to go. Even though this has limited liveries, it would still be great. 9 or 10 liveries would be excellent!

2 Likes

By variation I means there are more variants of the B777 to pick from on IF if its added to the game :)

1 Like

All the variants would be good.

Since the developers added the -200LR, add the -300. And make it free. Just because it has 10 liveries should make it free.

5 Likes

I want to fly it with SQ livery to CGK (Jakarta) Once the Global Flight completed 😆😆. It will be Nice to see B773 variant

2 Likes

It would be nice. It would also be nice to have a free 777!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it will be a Good news for B777 lovers if B773 will be free ;)

2 Likes

The 777 is so popular, and it isn’t free. Matt would be a god if he saw this feature request and made a free 777. Then it would be chaos. We could have many liveries on this. It would also be the first family to include all members!

2 Likes

Correction, The first family to include all members is A320 Family unfortunely

Oh, damn it. Well the first wide body family to be complete. 😉

3 Likes

Supporting this very much!

3 Likes

It has 2 more liveries,

Transaero
Rossiya

4 Likes

Thanks for the support, really want the “rake less” 777-300. 😊

4 Likes