Boeing 777-200ER weight

I am currently flying from JFK - LAX in a Boeing 777-200ER. At the time of me writing this, I have around 169, 500 lbs. of fuel. When I was at the gate, I selected the heavy option in weight and balance, then increased the fuel to an estimated flight time of 12:00 hrs. Can someone help me find what my approximate weight would be? I know my fuel weight, but don’t know the weight of my passengers and cargo. Is there a way for me to find out in-flight? Yes, I know, I am a bit overboard on the fuel. Thanks!

2 Likes

Go to the bottom tabs and somewhere there should be an option to show ‘aircraft load’. This should show it! :)

2 Likes

In the bar at the bottom of the screen there is an option. You can go to where it says “load and fuel” and there should be an option for “airplane load.” Hope that helps!

2 Likes

A solution for this issue since you are currently flying, since you said you may have gone overboard, is right before you start your descent, I would do a fuel dump. It will stop before MLW so you can land safely.

In the future, I use fpltoif.com for fuel and weights as well as plans. SimBrief works well too

2 Likes

@Drummer @Oskapew and @Captain-787 Thank you for the help! I always remember when people use the fpltoif.com website, but I always seem to forget the website name, which is why I don’t always use it. Thanks again!

3 Likes