Boeing 777-200ER Eco DemonstratorLivery

I haven’t seen a topic on this. I searched and never saw one. To the point. I think the Eco Demonstrator livery will fit well with the new update.

Eco Demonstrator livery:

Credits/ Link to photo: https://www.aerospacetestinginternational.com/news/flight-testing/boeing-to-test-new-technologies-in-its-2019-ecodemonstrator.html

Also this gives Boeing Virtual another livery to fly with instead of using just Generic livery on most aircraft.

Thanks! I hope I did this right… haven’t done this in awhile.

If a Mod can check I did everything right that would help! I hope I didn’t cause any trouble or did this wrong

2 Likes

I’m not a mod, but it looks like you did everything right! Although, you’ve set up a poll with only one thing to vote for, so you may want to fix that up. But that’s it!
Sorry I’m out of votes…

1 Like

I don’t think there’s another option to really put. Unless I should separate the two liveries onto different votes. Anyways thanks! Was nervous I did this wrong.

1 Like

Just make sure to only have one photo in a feature topic, also only one request per topic as here you have two livery request, it should only be one.

1 Like

Nice job with this feature request! But per requirements by the Unicorn,

One feature per topic. Comments must also relate to this feature.

So pick your favourite livery and focus on that one :)

2 Likes

Or create a second feature for the other one ;)

2 Likes

Ooh, an interesting Boeing livery 😀

Oh I was thinking about creating this topic haha :) this livery would be very cool !

1 Like

I thought that this livery is on the -200LR not the ER.

1 Like

I think it’s the 200ER but I’m not sure if it’s the ER version hmm …

1 Like

It’s on the -200ER.

1 Like

nice thread, nice idea, nice timing - why not vote for it in the final phase for the 777, worth a try

1 Like