Boeing 777-200ER : F-GSPP “Montpellier”"
Source : @irishspotter on Instagram
New year, new livery!
This year, Air France has decided to update its fleet by repainting it with a new, more elegant and modern livery.
Regarding the new livery, Air France CEO Benjamin Smith has decided to give more importance to the winged seahorse and the grandeur of Air France on the 2021 livery. Only a few changes in text or logo placement have made it possible to achieve this new livery, which is now more modern and adapted to the current livery style.
With this in mind, the first aircraft in the fleet began to be painted in the new livery, the A320 and 318 were the first, followed by the 777.
Concerning the changes on the 777-200ER:
- The “Air France” typography is larger.
- Boeing 777-200ER" is now located at the rear of the aircraft with the Skyteam logo.
- The famous winged seahorse has taken the place and size of the SkyTeam logo.
- The SkyTeam logo is now located at the rear of the aircraft.
- And the Air France KLM group logo has been removed.
If you like this livery, please tell us or vote 🙌✨.
Another thing, if you have pictures, you can post them 😉 .