Boeing 767 Rework

I hope they will add Condor B763 livery 😍 EuroAtlantic and Titan Airways would be nice too

3 Likes

I agree with this captain! You have my vote!

2 Likes

it’s operated by atlas and ati pilots, the planes belong to amazon.

Got my vote hopefully the rework happens and they put the new Dreamliner style cockpit

My coworker sent me this

3 Likes

I think they did some very soft changes to the model. They fixed the cockpit window, and they changed the engine fan textures. Other than that, just the PBR changes.

1 Like

well no, because majority of the airlines who used the 767 used the classic style cockpit but maybe they add variation

Nah I’d rather have the classic one (the 757 was already disappointing enough)

2 Likes

Small bump to mention the fact that they REMOVED THE PHOTO of the 767 cockpit, and aparently they’re not caring at all… 😤

2 Likes

Flew on N394DL, a 26 year old Boeing 767-324ER from Los Angeles to Honolulu. It has a special door configuration for Delta Air Lines.

1 Like

Swap the 6s for 7s and the 7 for a 6 and we have the magic number!

2 Likes

Wow, what else can I say except “MIND BLOWING”

3 Likes

Perfectly complements the 757 in the sim 🤩

So these aircraft now have a very minimal cockpit?

Ordinarily I’d be irritated, but this also makes me think about how a blank cockpit is a great motivator to rework older models ;)

Problem is: It’s ONLY the 767 (and the C-17, but that one never had a cockpit so it doesn’t count)

I made my first flight with the 767 since 2 years with the Hawaiian Airlines livery from JFK to HNL.
The cockpit is awful and the physics are weird. The engines seem to be overpowered just like the 717-200.

Too bad Hawaiian doesn’t have any good aircraft in IF

3 Likes

3 Likes

I most definitely think that this is deserved and would be a great rework for infinite flight!

I like the older one more