I prefer Airbus A330

I will also prefer the Boeing 767-200, Boeing 767-300 and Boeing 767-400ER

The 767 has to win!

#reworkthe767afterthe757

1 Like

3 Likes

I have a smol feeling that the 767 flight deck will be reworked for 20.3

2 Likes

Yeah bc the 767 has the same flight deck as the 757 (no surprise bc both have the same type-rating). Lets keep hoping

2 Likes

I don’t know you guys, but I’d really to see this baby!🤩

2 Likes

Guys, don’t worry… It’s coming. Probably after the 757 update, but it will come, just give it some time

1 Like

Maybe Asiana 767?

This one looks sooo good with winglets 😍

1 Like

Voted! Would love to see this rework done <3 (:

They need to maintain this one

4 Likes

Dont forget the vintage carriers especially twa and maybe like an old delta livery and unite battleship grey. both airlines have been the top users of the 767 for forever

1 Like

I actually agree with you, right now is the perfect time perfect time to revamp the 767, as the 757 basically uses the same cockpit as the 767, the dev teams can save some time and focus on other things, this means a faster rework time (possibly) and we get to revamp another aircraft sooner if we rework the 767 after the 757

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like the 767 will receive a rework anytime soon. A 737 style cockpit revamp would be nice to have. The most notable difference is the space behind the pilot seats.

Credit: Icelandair

1 Like

They couldn’t do a cockpit rework like they did with the 737 simply because of the age of the aircraft. They’d have to rework it from scratch for that to become a reality.

5 Likes

They could do that for the md11/dc10 or the 787 maybe

Here is a vote from me! Yes! The 767 NEEDS a rework!

1 Like