Boeing 767 Rework

This photo is so crisp!

2 Likes

Thanks! Its from planespotters.net it’s easy to find pictures of planes there

2 Likes

The -400’s cockpit is similar to the 777 as it has screens instead of the -200 and -300’s small old ADI’s. And I think the 777 can have a bathroom in the cockpit depending on the airline.

3 Likes

flying the 767 is a miserable experience in if, only beaten out by the 717 of course

3 Likes

I hope they don’t do another poll based on flying, I don’t think I could take a whole day of flying the 767!

2 Likes

We need this and the A340 done asap🙏 then I’ll take the NEO

3 Likes

Source

13 Likes

Battleship Grey is the best United Livery in the last 30 years.

3 Likes

The colour in this plane looks amazing!

4 Likes

Such an elegant livery this is…. Unfortunately it is also a reminder of one tragic event in history. If you know you know.

3 Likes

I know what is the tragic.

3 Likes

My favourite United livery. I wish they get one or two B777s in this livery as a retro one to celebrate it.

6 Likes

We probably won’t get this livery but it’s the only time a regional airline in the U.S operated transatlantic flights

10 Likes

You can use interior drone but it needs a lot of work.

3 Likes

Would love the 767-200 Series to chosen instead, so KC-767 and KC-46 could be included with the commercial variant

2 Likes

The 400ER is rare but should still come regardless

3 Likes

Absolute beaut

(Photograph Credit Boeing)
Source

9 Likes

The 767 isn’t that bad right now flying

it’s miserable

4 Likes

Omg same! :O

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with the 767. It’s just the airlines that have ruined it by cramming in more seats that it was designed for.

The last 767 I was on was a United 767 and they had somehow configured it in a 3-3-3 layout as opposed to the traditional 2-3-2 layout. My skinny a** had trouble walking down the aisle.

3 Likes