Boeing 767 Rework

The current 777-200ER cockpit should give you a sense of what the 767-400 cockpit will look like, if it were to be added to the sim later on. Like wise for the 767-300ER rework; it will most likely utilize the current 757-200 cockpit.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your request, Air Zimbabwe would be awesome to see!

The 767 is a severely underrated and unnecessarily hated aircraft nowadays. A lot of people hate it today because airlines have forced more seats into their cabins than it was designed for. It was designed to have a 2-4-2 or 2-3-2 configuration. Not the more modern 3-4-3 or even a 3-5-3 I once saw on a United 767 back in 2016.

1 Like

How the hell do you get a 3-5-3 in there? Are there even still isles left?

1 Like

There was. The seats were just very narrow.

i just want the 400

2 Likes

I think the 767 is already being reworked

6 Likes

Could be the B744 🤷‍♂️. If u think about it they could release the two heavies in one year. The B747 alr got a soft rework some time ago so I hope it is the B767

3 Likes

I’d hope so

the extremely out of date model is in desperate need of a refresh, even if it’s just a small one

I doubt they will do soft reworks.
Right now the standards of plane models by IF has never been higher.
And soft reworks will be more controversial than let’s say a fully reworked model.

4 Likes

The least they could do is bring back the cockpit camera and we can add the HUD to it if we want and put gear tilt on the main landing gears

3 Likes

Still sad, their not adding a new aircraft so i guess the B767 is the next best aircraft!

1 Like

If the 767 is reworked, I’d be lost if they wouldn’t add cargo variants aswell, I love 767F’s. Really want to fly Aloha air cargo HNL-LAX

7 Likes

I feel that 767 is the airplane which is being reworked, as it was the second one on the rework vote list

3 Likes

The rework is the C208 not the 767

1 Like

Wait really?

1 Like

Yeah, Jason has apparently confirmed it earlier on and it’s quite obvious as there will be a discord main stage event with a C208 pilot… It’s also logical that they would be working on a smaller aircraft, as working on the A380 and a bigger aircraft like the 767 or 747 at the same time would be a lot of work

4 Likes

Well its not as good as the Dash 8 or or ATR, but it does need a rework so ill gladly take the C208 its still a PAX turboprop!

4 Likes

Ok, im actually really fine with that. I actually love to fly the C208, I fly it all the time in New Zealand with sounds air. One of my favorite aircraft!

Still disappointing in my opinion because it seems like the B767 hasn’t been touched in ages. They could at least do a soft rework for now and add the cockpit camera back so we can add the HUD camera

4 Likes