Boeing 767 Rework

Yes we want this

1 Like

Lol I know right

1 Like

Maaaannnn….you got me excited for no reason 😂 I was like “when did they release this”. Then I looked harder 🤦🏾‍♂️

2 Likes

United Airlines Boeing 767-300ER with winglets at KIAH/IAH Airport. December 3, 2014. I have my old picture from my iPad.

5 Likes

sience 2017 and still

1 Like

Hopefully someday it looks like that 😂

2 Likes

THIS needs to be in the next update. I recently started to like the" baby 777 but with a fat nose"
I love the 767 it just needs to be updated.

2 Likes

United Airlines Boeing 767-300ER at Frankfurt Airport (EDDF/FRA), Germany. July 1993. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

6 Likes

If and when this plane gets a rework, we need the freighter option. That would be absolutely amazing!

3 Likes

I’m all for this. The amount of liviery and airline options is great! The AA chrome livery, new United livery, and United battleship grey updated would look sick!

3 Likes

Vice versa. The 777 is the baby in this case. 777 design derived from the 767. Love them both can’t wait to see them in game.

2 Likes

Fun fact: the 777 has the exact same nose as the 767.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the nose is mostly where the aircraft are different

Would love to see a 767 rework as more and more airlines are utilizing them to a great extent, particularly around LHR - side note, does anybody know why 767s seem to be brought back? Is it because of 787 issues?

6 Likes

Lingering fears from the pandemic, people transitioned from in person shopping to e-commerce. Delivering those goods are an army of ground vehicles, aircraft freighters (specifically 767s) , and ships. For passenger markets, 787 delivery delays have shifted airlines to keep their 767 fleets operational to handle the overflow demand of the summer and approaching winter holiday travel. Thanks to the military and cargo carriers the 767 will be in production for at least 8 more years in form of the KC-46A and 767-300F.

2 Likes

pc/ Azimi Iahra

N102FE, second 767-300F for FedEx Express serving the region of Asia. Clearly weathered down. I believe the 767 base transitioned to Angeles City after the closure of Hong Kong. I’m not too sure on that. There’s a small fleet of 767s serving the Indo-pacific region.

2 Likes

Beautiful plane!

1 Like

pc/ Dickson Lau

China Southern is one of my top favorite liveries, especially on the A380. It looks great on the 767 too. I didn’t know CS had the 67.

7 Likes

Nor did I until this very moment. Definitely a great livery on the 767!

2 Likes

Eastern Airlines Boeing 767-300ER special NFL Patriots unknown location. June 2021. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

9 Likes