Boeing 767 Rework

Just look at that wing.

#reworkthe767

11 Likes

#ReworkTheB767

This plane is one of the coolest I’ve ever seen!

2 Likes

That’s a beauty. That would look amazing in IF. The plane is also great for medium and long hauls too!!

#reworkthe767

5 Likes

Avianca operated some 767s 👀

Look at that 😍😍😍

#reworkthe767

12 Likes

Imagine all the freighters we could have!!

#reworkthe767

5 Likes

Hmmm. I have also created three different livery requests in the Boeing 767 to my surprise. And I’d love to see them all of them in the sim!

• Firstly, Omni Air International regularly flies to my local airport in Shannon Trans-Atlantic. The livery looks cool and reflecting to the Boeing 777 and the DC-10, this livery is missing too!

• In my next request we have the LOT livery for the 767. It’s a retired livery and these aircraft may or may not run with a different airline company. It’s a beautiful livery to fly in long hauls, and expanding the history of LOT’s Fleet!

• And my last livery request is the Cargojet livery for the 767. I really love Retro looking liveries, especially this is also a Canadian Freighter Airline. They are beautiful birds!

#ReworkThe767|757

6 Likes

source

Oh man if we could get this in a rework that would be awesome.

#reworkthe767

5 Likes

We need to #rework767

3 Likes

There’s 3 aircraft, that in particular The 767/757/A388 All have old and broken physics and models, i voted for this rework too👍

1 Like

For one of the rework that I look forward to, I sincerely hope that the Devs take the opportunity to add the freighter version, especially with Latam Cargo livery.

Picture of Doug Marsh

10 Likes

This would be an awesome rework too! I’ll give you my vote. #reworkthe767

2 Likes

This is still needed #rework767

2 Likes

#reworkthe767 for the victory dub

1 Like

My name should be enough to show I support this request 😍 the Boeing 767-300 domestic version of Delta (261) passengers is the biggest plane I’ve been on.

1 Like

This one looking good

3 Likes

Really? I couldn’t tell by your user name lol
Jk
We really need this aircraft to be reworked.

#reworkthe767

@MJL_Productions the 767-300 in game for the UAL livery is actually a 767-400.

For me a minor one is fine

#rewrokthe767

1 Like

No its not, it needs to be reworked

1 Like